* Friends and Family Contribution Button Only
HELP US PUT A STOP TO THE UNLAWFUL VACCINE MANDATE BEING FORCED UPON OUR CHILDREN AND EDUCATORS.
FIND YOUR COUNTY
– click –
Please Keep the Effort Going It’s Not Over
Bills that are put on “hold” have not gone away. It’s election season. They can come back at any given time.
Attorney for our Parents and Educators of Freedom’s Effort – Gary Kreep
Gary explains his past efforts with cases in similar circumstances when a Governor decides to use executive powers and mandates.
The lawsuit for this group is about ready and we still need those donations from parents that are hoping to keep their child in public California school.
PHASE 1: PROTECT TEACHERS AND STAFF LETTER TO DOWNLOAD AND DISTRIBUTE 11-23-21 – CLICK
PHASE 2: MASKS LETTER TO DOWNLOAD AND DISTRIBUTE 12-03-21 – CLICK
PHASE 3: PROTECT ALL STUDENTS LETTER TO DOWNLOAD AND DISTRIBUTE – COMING SOON
MEET THE PRESS: OUR GROUP MENTIONED IN CONFERENCE
The Parents and Educators of Freedom group mentioned in a press conference 02-14-22
EL DORADO SCHOOL DISTRICT LIFTS MASK MANDATE
I will protect the rights of this school for lifting their mask mandate.
As a constitutional rights attorney, or a California State Superior Court Judge, since 1975, I am writing you to offer my assistance, as well as that of a group of like-minded attorneys that I work with, in the event that there is a legal challenge to your district’s new mask policy. My phone number is 760-803-4029. Please let me know if we can be of assistance.
California Constitutional Rights Foundation
Donations That Have Come In
This lawsuit covers the ENTIRE state of California. It is a federally-filed suit against Newsom, the state, the Teachers Union, and the Board of Education for the vaccine mandates. It covers all students and educators in every county and district. *Educators are all employees that work within the school system not just teachers. Both public and private school mandates will be represented. This is the only lawsuit of its kind being filed in the State of California.
08-10-2022 the goal is $75,000
Please keep up the donation effort. Thank you!
Become A Plaintiff
The form below is for anyone interested in becoming a plaintiff for the lawsuit. Our legal team will contact you if you are the right person/s.
Also, we would like for everyone to please fill out the information below in the contact us form so we can keep you posted with how we are progressing and other important information. The information provided will help make our case.
Please donate at least $15.00. The donations buttons are on this site. We use REVV as our non-profit fundraising method. It is linked directly to the CCRF bank account and is appropriated directly to the Parents and Educators of Freedom organization. All donations tax deductible and you will be sent a tax receipt at the end of the year.
If you would like to send a check, please make it out to:
932 D Street Suite 1
* Please include in the memo line: Parents and Educators of Freedom.
About Our Attorney and The Team
Gary Kreep Attorney at Law
- Graduated 1972, University of California at San Diego, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics
- Graduated 1975, University of San Diego School of Law
- Admitted to Practice before all courts of the State of California, as well as the Federal Court for the Southern District of California, 1975
- Elected to the Superior Court of the State of California in 2012, served from 2013 until 2019
- Have received numerous awards from the San Diego County Superior Court, and from many conservative and other legal organizations
- Lead trial and appellate counsel in the case that legalized home schooling in California
- Former President/Executive Director, United States Justice Foundation,1979-2012
- Current President/Executive Director, California Constitutional Rights Foundation, 2019-present
Review his non-profit legal organization https://cacrf.org/
There are many counties, districts, and schools participating and organizing on our facebook. Come together as one community and fight for your children and their rights as a human being.
Also, donate to our legal staff. We are the California Constitution Rights Foundation and are a non-profit organization with all contributions going to this cause.
We will keep you informed about how everything is progressing with the case and filing.